OH WHAT A LIFE So many choices in this remarkable universe. Grasp at all the possibilities and seize the day, the hour…the moment

Monday, June 1, 2009

Me and mine


I have the privilege of being married for 23 years to a kind, thoughtful intelligent and handsome man and together we have two beautiful talented children. I am a step-mother to a good man who takes after his father. I am also a mother in law to two men and one woman who love our children and we are proud grandparents of three divine little ladies. I am a sister and daughter who have two kindred parents.

We have a passion for dancing, traveling, reading and our family


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Something Old Something New.
    What simply beautiful pictures. The collection for your slid show, touched my heart, it made me cry. Some of those pics.I have never seen before.
    I hope you do a post on some of many trips you and your husband have taken.........................Love ya sista.......cc
    PS: Love your header picture and the intro.

    ReplyDelete

Parents

Parents
Pete and Nora

Sisters

Sisters
Anavet

Listen to some beautiful noise


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Followers

Children

Children
Jennifer and Scott

Darrel, V and Amy

Darrel, V and Amy
Vietnam

Mo Da

Mo Da
Our little Amy

Travel

Travel
Ha Long Bay

Grandchildren

Grandchildren
little angels

Children

Children
Callandra May and Geoff