OH WHAT A LIFE So many choices in this remarkable universe. Grasp at all the possibilities and seize the day, the hour…the moment

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

England we are returning


Our next trip is in August 2009. We are going back to England glorious England. We will stay for one week in Wales near Prestatyn where we will be close to Shropshire, in my opinion the most pretty county of all. It borders on North Wales which is also breathtaking.

Oh how much fun we will have. We will be staying in a small cottage, well not exactly small...enough to sleep eight. We will be meeting John's son and family there, Darrel, Viet Anh and Amy Anh and we hope Tracy my sister will be coming... oh I wish my whole family could join us. England is so beautiful, my favorite country. We will be doing a lot of walking as this is the best way to travel in England. Wish we could walk the whole thing but time does not allow this and soon old age won't. We will have a pleasant scenic view one with sheep and green fields. It should be very relaxing going for walks to the country pubs and having lunches and picnics and walks on the beach. The places and people we will see it's very exciting.




I would like to visit Whitechurch the place my husband grew up - George Street. Such a delightful village and for us a slew full of family history. John was born in Shrewsbury, another wonderful place to see.



Whitechurch







Shrewsbury









Then there are all the walks and things I want to show my sister. One of the prettiest and interesting areas I have visited was Ironbridge.

And then there will be places I have not even seen yet such as this beautiful spot in Wales. Oh we will have a great time.

The second week we will be going to a Butlins resort in Minehead, Somerset. I have never been to this place so everything we see and find here will be a new adventure - I am excited.
Butlins is a resort that caters mainly to children but has adult entertainment as well. Our accomodation will include breakfast and dinner. I hope Amy enjoys it here.

Minehead
Butlins Entertainment











check out the link to BUTLINS

6 comments:

  1. I am not giving up hope to joining you on this trip.The pictures are captivating.
    Thanx for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
    love ya too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello
    this rose pattern is so pretty,if I had not choosen mine this would have been my next pick.
    But, it does not fit!...so,to make it fit... if you want of course:)
    1-go to the top right hand of your blog, click the customize button
    2-click new template
    3-click the first of the choices to the left ,called "Minima" click it
    4-save this template
    5-go back to gadgets, and click on java script, and put the code in the space,(like you did before)... dont forget to hit the save button.
    this should make it save properly

    here are some other blog choices,you might want look at.
    www.the cutest blogs on the block.com/
    www.background fairy.com/

    Ok here is the real reason I am here...to say I love you.
    go to...............................
    www.you tube.com
    go to the search button, enter "Anthony and the Johnsons"
    click the song "You Are My Sister" listen. This is how I love thee
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, me again I just found, another free blog back ground...very cool
    www.itkupilli.blogspot.com
    They kinda remind me of you.
    see ya tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you!
    This is a great looking blog...love the black, and that sexy dancing couple Dam, thats you and John.
    Thanx for the barbique last night...enjoyed it much much.
    Nice comment on the pink gowns,I guess I will wear Bells, but Im changing mine back to yellow.
    Now for a date, any suggestions???
    love ya
    Great looking blog..keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out www.nicnacmaniac-nicnacmaniac.blogspot.com
    LOve your music

    ReplyDelete
  6. And we had the time of our lives,didnt we?
    I still think about it all the time and go over and over the pictures and memories...thank you so much for taking me with.
    love CC

    ReplyDelete

Parents

Parents
Pete and Nora

Sisters

Sisters
Anavet

Listen to some beautiful noise


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Followers

Children

Children
Jennifer and Scott

Darrel, V and Amy

Darrel, V and Amy
Vietnam

Mo Da

Mo Da
Our little Amy

Travel

Travel
Ha Long Bay

Grandchildren

Grandchildren
little angels

Children

Children
Callandra May and Geoff