OH WHAT A LIFE So many choices in this remarkable universe. Grasp at all the possibilities and seize the day, the hour…the moment

Saturday, July 25, 2009



Hey my Sis got new runners and they are pink and she is proud. So proud that she wanted to wear them to the Fringe on Wednesday night. They matched her dress and purse and they are comfortable.








Take a look at that glass of wine strategically placed!!!!!

Look at Brent's face

Her Hubby was not keen on her idea of wearing them to the Fringe hence..........








trying to pull them off (just kidding). And so was she.

Enjoy your pink runners sis.

Love ya

2 comments:

  1. Oh-My-God!!!
    I cant stop laughing:))))
    I guess this is pay back, after all those pictures of you I posted of you and you didn't want me to. Life is sweet... eh?
    I do love my pink runners though.I just had a thought....good thing your not involved with pink Saturdays...I'm still laughing,tears are coming out of my eyes.
    Love you too.
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Les.
    Baby Elijah is born...Tuesday at 3:45am....come to my blog and see his pic. and I also have an award there for you.Copy it onto your blog and tell 10 things about you:))))

    ReplyDelete

Parents

Parents
Pete and Nora

Sisters

Sisters
Anavet

Listen to some beautiful noise


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Followers

Children

Children
Jennifer and Scott

Darrel, V and Amy

Darrel, V and Amy
Vietnam

Mo Da

Mo Da
Our little Amy

Travel

Travel
Ha Long Bay

Grandchildren

Grandchildren
little angels

Children

Children
Callandra May and Geoff